RAKSHA BANDHAN QUOTES

RAKSHA BANDHAN QUOTES:



1.)May this thread of love bring in your life countless joys, prosperity, success and peace.May this sacred bond, between us, grow each day stronger and our affection manifold increase.
 Happy Raksha Bandhan!



2.)“Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your brother.”

I wish you “Happy Rakhi” and I pray to God for your prosperous life.

3.)On Rakhi,

Dear Brother

I just want to let you know

You mean the world to me

You were always there,

that shows how much you really care

I feel blessed having a brother just like you.

4.)“This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.”


5.)You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words,

and helped me overcome my failures

Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me.

Happy Raksha Bandhan!


6.)Every Rakhi reminds us how we used to fight in childhood for gifts, attention and love. Happy Rakhi Brother


7.)“May this Rakhi brings everything to you and fulfill your dreams and desire, May success accompany you in every step that you take in your life. Have a wonderful rakhi”


8.)Brothers and sisters know very well what’s in each other’s hearts. They share some of the best moments of life with one another. Their bonding is just precious and timeless!



"PLZ DO LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE IT"

                         THANK YOU

1 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post